I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award. Thank you very much to Michael Parkes for the nomination. Check out his blog, It’s dadwithdepressionblog.wordpress.com
Here are the rules:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to them.
2) Answer the eleven questions asked.
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers and create a different 11 questions for them to answer.
4) List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger logo in your post somewhere.
Here are my answers:
How old are you?
What’s your middle name?
I don’t have one because my parents forgot but it was supposed to be Catherine after my Granny.
Do you think men should cry?
I think they have every right to cry if they’re upset; it’s a sign of humanity, not weakness.
Where do you stand on Donald Trump?
A disaster, in my opinion
The BBC version of Pride and Prejudice
That’s a difficult one. I have always loved both the complete works of C.S. Lewis and The Silmarillion by JRR Tolkien.
What would you say to God if you ever saw him?
I know I’ve been pretty rubbish, but I love you and I mess even that up!
Does nostril hair bother you?
Don’t know yet!
Have you ever commited a crime?
If yes to above question then give me the gory details?
There aren’t any, but if there were, would I?
Virginity? When did you lose it? Have you lost it? Are you a 40 year old virgin?
I’m 18, so not the last. 😂
Here is a list of the people I am nominating. If you feel it’s too much to do the things for this award, I understand and won’t be offended (I know it’s quite a bit of work!). Also, apologies if I have overlooked someone!
it’s a thought
Here are my 11 questions:
1. What is your favourite animal?
2. What was your dream job as a child?
3.Do you speak a language other than English?
4.What is your favourite colour?
5.Where would you like to live in the world if not in your home country?
6. Your favourite historical era?
7. What book or film character do you most identify with?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. Do you believe in God?
10. What place would you like to go to that you’ve never been to?
11. What do you find most comforting when you are down?